Health & Safety Policy Statement – COVID 19
Under the provision of the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974) Dragons Head Shop Ltd understand our obligations, so far as is reasonably practical, to fulfil the statutory duties that are required of us. Furthermore, with the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we recognise an additional duty of care for everyone. We will therefore aim to:
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act and associated Regulations whilst considering biological hazards.
- Continue to provide safe and healthy working conditions to all our employees, subcontractors, clients, and visitors whilst making workplace amendments as needed to protect everyone from the virus, we are only operating online to fulfil orders; local customers can arrange a suitable time to pick up their orders at the kerbside, outside of our offices. We will take all appropriate measures around social distancing and would expect the same from any customer.
- Provide sufficient resources to monitor and support the continuing effectiveness of our occupational health, safety and welfare management system which includes COVID secure measures.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction, training, and supervision to ensure ongoing compliance with COVID management and that all persons are aware of the dangers of COVID 19 and how to protect themselves.
- That this H&S policy and associated management system is continually monitored, reviewed, and communicated to ensure COVID systems remain effective and are known by everyone.
- To enhance welfare arrangements to ensure good hygiene levels are always maintained.
- Provide the means for continued consultation with all members of staff on any occupational health, safety, and welfare-related matters.
- Implement emergencies arrangements so that everyone understands what to do in the event of a major incident including potential or confirmed cases of COVID 19.